Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Nazduru Technology

Greetings Grandchildren of oorthaa (planet Earth).

Hadrons are considered to be subatomic particles e.g. protons and neutrons that are composed of quarks. One of the four fundamental forces of nature that govern protons and neutrons is the strong nuclear force (divine love, 'ishq, ashuq). The word "hadron" comes from the Greek word for "thick (hadros)." The reasoning is that thickness describes something that is closely packed with units or individuals. Moreover, thickness underscores something that is relatively great in depth or complexity. It is interesting to note that in science hadrons are considered to be subatomic particles. Under scrutiny, the word "sub," in the word subatomic, means below or under. This renders an understanding relative to the word atom itself. To acquire an overstanding of the current matter, the Nuwaupian should strive for a sphere of knowledge that is superlative in nature i.e. the super-atomic. That is use laws against laws if necessary and most of all, practical.

Quote:
10. Thus he released his divine nature which revealed to him the mysteries of the transcendental spheres. 11. That are the spheres above the material plane (Actual Fact # 10, Zdahuti’s Vision, pg. 4).
Additionally, the spheres, in Paa Paut (The ALL), are not limited to what is considered subatomic on the material plane. One must learn to defy gravity or defy logic to behold the presence of the super-conscious mind (Paa Nazdur Asar) i.e. knowledge by presence. This is an example of Nazduru technology. Nuwaupu...listen with your heart....think through your mind....escape the boundaries of time...Nuwaupu...Open your real self....reveal it to everyone else...Let it be known that the Anunnaqi have returned home...Children of the Eloheem...It is true that we have returned...Facts is our gift...

Quote:
35. The name of that word HuHi is reason of life who opened its way Ptah (Path); Reason is the offspring of thought [italics added] (Actual Fact # 10, Zdahuti’s Vision, pg. 8).
Aaauuummm

An Inspiration by: NeterKhet Ra El (Divine Body of the Sun)
The Elements, Mathematics, and Arithemetic (T-E-M-Ari)
13 x 9 (NUWAUPU)

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 02:24 AM..
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Nazduru Technology

Greetings grandchildren of oorthaa (planet earth),

HIP HOP as we have realized it at this moment in TIME and in SPACE is a technology given by way of ZdaHuti. Technology simply means the study of a craft or an art. The culture of HIP HOP embodies Paa Nazdir ZdaHuti or Tehuti. I say this because one of the attributes for ZdaHuti or Tehuti is Hob or Hop. Other renditions of the attribute HB are Heb or Hep; Hib or Hip. Therefore, the conception of the term HIP HOP can be traced to the nature of the IBIS or BABOON. The latter association was known in pre-dynastic Egipt as BABA. Not only does HIP HOP exemplify one of the many facets of African music but also exemplifies a culture.

Additionally, the attribute HOP or HOB means messenger in the mdw ntrw. Often, ZdaHuti or Tehuti was known as HOB RA i.e. the messenger of Ra. As you know, a messenger is one whom communicates out-formation that the crowd receives as in-formation. In the case of ZdaHuti being the messenger of Ra, the out-formation transmitted by the MC (mass x the speed of light) is received by the crowd as light messages or codes from the sun (Paa Re). Hence, ZdaHuti's function as the messenger of Ra i.e. Hob Ra. It is not solely about the beat of the music that stimulates and moves the crowd’s consciousness or mood, but more importantly it is the codes or wave packets that are accompanied with the beats e.g. LYRICS. They have to make sense and be relevant to the current conditions of the community and aboard.

The MC (master of ceremony) and via extension MC^2 (13 x 9) is intended to be the human instrument or conduit for Paa Re (the sun); much like the use of green chlorophyll that enhances the light carrying capacity for green vegetation. Photosynthesis utilizes light energy to chemically change and to raise the energy level of an organism via the absorption of heat energy i.e. the internalization of heat (endothermic reaction). Refer to Cycling of the Elements. As a child, I remember a phrase that is inscribed at the top of the entrance way to one of Brooklyn's public libraries located on Eastern Parkway. The phrase states: The Doorway to Learning is an Open Book. One could only read it if he or she looks up. At a young age that phrase has been my guide ever since. I often remind my children that The Doorway to Learning is an Open Mind, and not an empty head. To Nuwaupians I say the Doorway to Learning is an Open Heart.

Inscribed by: Pa Neter Ra
Master of Arts (M.A.)
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 06:12 AM..