Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default The Nubian Number (342 = 19 x 18)

Greetings Grandchildren of Planet Earth (Erithoo).

(1) Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine
(2) The Nubian Number
(3) The Masters of TIME
(4) NUWAUPU

"It all started long ago in the stars!"

The Nubian Number was an appellation given to the arithmetical formula: Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine. I first heard of it during the early 1990s (while attending what is now called Savannah State University) by an individual named Dr. Malachi Z. York. It was during a time when your planet was experiencing very high solar activity. In addition, Dr. Malachi Z. York also made reference to it in the Sounds of Nuwaubu: “Zuen is his name.” The Nubian Number in its static phase is 9^9^9. In its dynamic phase it contains 78 integers that are partitioned into 26 groups of three. Not to mention that the sum of the entire solution is 342 (19 x 18). It is the passage or opening of the Sacred Records of Atum-RE, commonly referred to as the BLACK BOOK. El Haadur or “The Coming” beckons the supreme beings to break the spell by way of FACTS (ma’at).

The grouping of threes is nothing new. The ancient Egiptians, for instance, used to group things in threes to exemplify multiplicity (e.g., NETERU). So, this was how I partitioned the solution to the Nubian Number in AD 1999 before I made it officially known in AD 2000. It was a time in the Gregorian reckoning system when your SUN was going through another solar maximum that occurs every 22 years [i.e., 11 years (+) and 11 years (-)]. The next Solar maximum is expected to happen around AD 2013, the beginning of a new Baktun of 144,000 days.

The number 78 (13 x 6) is a nuance of the number 7.8, which alludes to the Earth’s background base frequency. It is thought to oscillate at 7.8 cycles per second i.e., in the range of alpha brainwaves. With this in mind, the seventy-eight integers of the Nubian Number mathematically resonate with your Earth’s background base frequency and is thus grounded in this physical realm, mathematically. It is similar to how the potential of the whirling power of spirit or breath can be grounded geometrically via the golden rectangle. Trees, for example, are used as magnetic grounds for SHAMS in this physical realm.

Recorded by: The Golden One of Atun-RE
The Elements, Mathematics, and Arithmetic (T-E-M-ARI)
The Ancient and Mystic Order of Adonai-Zodoq (T-A-M-O-A-Z)
The Order of the Blue-Green Light
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 08:05 PM..
Unread
Family Member

Wabwabit is on a distinguished road

Tawuhaat for sharing that science with us.
Unread

Default The Nubian Number

Utcha Wabwabit,

You are welcome. Through teaching, we all learn.

Throughout the years I have come to realize that there is very little (to nothing at all) in regards to scientific discovery named in honor of my brown (nubu) ancestors. For instance, frequency is measured in Hertz, force is measured in Newtons, electric current/charge is measured in Amperes/Coulombs, resistance is measured in Ohms, and magnetic flux is measured in Webers or the Telsa to name a few. The thing that these various units have in common is that they are named in honor of Caucasians. Like the Presidents on U.S. currency, I find the same systematic labeling on scientific achievement.

The “Nubian Number (19 x 18 = 342)” is a revolutionary expression geared to breaking the spell. The appellation “Nubian Number,” for instance, makes me mindful of the origin of ideas i.e., matching words with ideas and matching ideas with facts. As you know, ideas owe their reality to things outside the mind, which are revealed (i.e., illuminated) by electrical signals shaped inside the brain, the seat of consciousness.

Wadu'
Pa Neter Ra

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 05:40 PM..
Unread

Default The Nubian Number

Greetings grandchildren of oorthaa, planet Earth,

The Equation Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine is also known as the Nubian Number. The triplicity e.g. 999 is one of the groups of three that is associated with the nature of the Negroid race (The word NEGRO reflects the word ORIGIN "NIGIRO" in a living mind). Being the descendants of the primary creation and its moral forces (i.e., 9-Ether), the Negroids are therefore Nine by Nature.

Quote:
72. The Negroids race is 9-ether in flesh and blood and therefore is nine (Actual Fact # 13, Nuwaupians Ontologist of Time, p. 25).
As I had explained above, the sum for the Nubian Number is 342, which simplifies to the number nine (3+4+2 = 9). In reference to the SMAT circle i.e. Space, Matter, and Time the number nine pulls the SMAT circle UP counter or anti-clockwise from three (i.e. ANUN) to Six (i.e. ATUM) towards the azimuth of Nine (i.e. ATUN). Literally, the nature of the number nine is that it defies the influence of logic or defies the influence of gravity brought on by tertiary and evolutionary forces in Space, Matter, and Time (SMAT). Thus, the physical you becomes the moral battle ground between the higher mental and the lower mental.

Quote:
61. The basic three in Nuwaupian culture of Wu-Nuwaupu is:
  1. Wu-Nupu
  2. Asu-Nupu
  3. Naba-Nupu
Is All space, all matter, and all time as Ontologist because these three existences compromise, constitute and generates everything Paa-Pau't (Actual Fact # 13, Nuwaupians Ontologist of Time, p. 23).
The three Ontologists are liken to the three Geneticists in the Black Book i.e. Atum-Re, Atun-Re, and Amun-Re. The common denominator above is NUPU or NUBU. The three prefixes associated with NUPU carries a mathematical significance of 103. For example, WU = 44; ASU = 41; and NABA = 18. Hence the sum of 44 + 41 + 18 = 103, which is the alpha-numeric value for the word NUWAUBU. Not to mention that the value 103 approximates the sum for twice the Great Pyramid angle in degrees and when there is a translation to Minutes of Arc the result is 6180, the Golden Spiral as seen through evolution and revolution. Further study into the mathematical nature of NUPU and NUBU reveals that the former equals 72, while the latter equals 58. As one can see, they simplify to the numbers 9 and 13 respectively. Hence, the product 9 x 13 = 117 = NUWAUPU. This mathematical conclusion exemplifies the permeation of 9-ether, the conscious and conscience gas, that grew the boundless universes.

In addition, the sequence of events from three to six to nine complies with the first order calculation of the Nubian Number. In other words, the component Nine to the Ninth Power (9^9) of the equation Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine [(9^9)^9] renders the value 387 420 489. Refer to math workout below:
  • 387 = 3+8+7 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
  • 420 = 4+2+0 = 6
  • 489 = 4+8+9 = 21 = 2+1 = 3
As one can witness, the numerals nine, six, and three relate to primary, evolutionary, and tertiary creation i.e. 9-ether, 6-ether, and 3-ether forces respectively. Mathematically, these creations and their associated forces are raised to the ninth power (387 420 489^9), which results in a 78 integer solution. This solution i.e. the Nubian Number was revealed in A.D. 2000, signaling the upward pull of consciousness in accordance with the circle of Space, Matter, and Time (SMAT).

Quote:
39. Three marks the end of the downward trend then the Nine (9) force revolution in space, matter, and time sets in and pulls the circle upward as you saw here from 2000. Much fire burnt upward (Actual Fact # 13, Nuwaupians Ontologist of Time, p. 20).
The process that is consciously and morally acting upon the upward pull of Nine (9) is NUWAUPU = 117 = 1+1+7 = 9. It is a word relating to the Metu Neteru word WBN (weben) or WBNW (webenu), which means to RISE and/or to GLOW. And as you may have ascertained FIRE BURNS UPWARD!

Quote:
37.The world of the dead in Earth and Space, Matter, and Time is the bottom half of the circle and fire only burns upward (Actual Fact # 13, Nuwaupians Ontologist of Time, p. 19).

Inscribed by: Nebu Atun Re (NAR);The Golden One of Atun Re
An Ontologist of Time
Opener and custodian of the Nubian Number A.D. 2000 and beyond
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 12:51 PM..