Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Mother is Mathematics

Utchaa (Salutation)

Conduit Opening…

Greetings Nuwaupians, the Golden Ones of oorthaa, planet Earth,

She is mother and mother is mathematic (Actual Fact # 14, The Procession Change 2012 A.D., p. 23).

As I gaze up at the evening sky, in Alaska, Sahu (Orion) is stationed just above the horizon. The feminine side of divinity has waxed in many and yet rest latent in others. The coarseness of the male side of divinity has waned in many and yet is plainly overt in others. The transition of the energy force has occurred circa 2000-2003 AD. This was a moment when the instructions or codes issued by the sun (Paa Re) began to articulate, once again, the Earth’s Magnetic Grid Array. In addition, that moment in Space, Matter, and Time (SMAT) vitalized a mathematics thought to have faded away, Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine. It was called by ATUM-RE, the Nubian Number (Nehesseye Rakum). I, the Golden One of ATUN-RE, at the age of 30, have revealed, since that moment in Space, Matter, and Time, its seventy-eight integer sequence. As the SUN (Paa Re) enters each House of the Zodiac at the 30th degree, so to, I, the Golden One of ATUN-RE have entered the AGE of PTAH at 30 years of age.

The number 78 is an overtone for 7.8, which is the Earth’s background base frequency (7.8 cps) and thus grounding the Nubian Number in the consciousness of the Earth’s Magnetic Grid Array; similar to how our crafts or bennu use trees as Magnetic Grounds. We, as ontologists, are people whom are concerned with nature and of life. The word NATURE is a precise variation for the word ATUN-RE, the zenith sun, the Female or PHI-Male principle of the sun. Therefore, the female is linked to ATUN-RE, as it is related to NATURE. As you know, the sun is unisex i.e. suitable for both males and females e.g. Atum-Re (male) and Anun-Re (female).

The term PHI is cognizant of what has been dubbed the "FIBONACCI" number (0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144…ad infinitum). It is a series of integers in an infinite array from which each succeeding term is the sum of the two before it. For instance, the sum of the integers 55 and 89 is 144. Interestingly enough, 144 is the 13th number. Arithmetically speaking, the sum of each integer in 144 is nine; and while 144 is the thirteenth number in the series, the symbolic product 9 x 13 produces the value 117, which is the value for the word NUWAUPU. The numerals 9 and 13 are very common in nature.

The significance of the "Fibonacci" number is that it is linked to PHI, the 21st Greek letter associated with the Golden Spiral. On the other hand, PI is the 16th Greek letter that is associated with the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter. I am going to share something with you that may have eluded the mathematical and scientific communities until this very moment, called NOW. The ratio of PI and PHI are linked to the Tetrahedron under the Science of Magnetism, the Nubian Number, the Ninevah Constant, and the Tetrahedron of energy at 19.5 degrees or 1170 arc minutes. Notice the overtone of NUWAUPU in the arithmetic (1170 = 117 = 9 x 13). The value derived from the ratio PI over PHI is 1.9416140258. This value is essentially tetrahedral i.e. 19.416140258 degrees

Now, there are variations to the numerator (PI) and denominator (PHI), which depends on preference. For instance, I like to use 3.15 as PI and 1.6180315 for PHI. Both variations stem from the seventh and twentieth positions of the Nubian Number. So, the variations produced span from approximately 1.94 to 1.95 to 1.96. As you may have over-stood in the element lesson GOD, Geometry, and Gitche Manitou, the letter G is symbolic of the whirling power of the life-force (i.e. ether or spirit), while the letter T is symbolic of the instrument or apparatus used to ground its vast or infinite potential.

Conduit Closing...

Enter the Age of PTAH (Aquarius)
In the memories of Queen Mau (ASET) and Prince Coh (ASAR)
Pa Neter Ra
9 x 13

Playing Your Game, Baby

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 11:50 PM..
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Mother is Mathematics

Math is not perfect but it can be Precise

Nebu Atun Re
13 x 9